QSL is currently filling openings for Geospatial Intelligence Analysts to serve on a unique, multi-discipline team providing Geospatial Intelligence and Imagery Intelligence Analysts in support of on-going and future operations that are executed in Declared Theaters of Active Armed Conflict (DTAAC) and Outside Declared Theaters of Active Armed Conflict (ODTAAC). The purpose of this support is to provide US Special Operations Command with personnel experienced in the functional spectrum of Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT). This support directly contributes to the USSOCOM capability to meet known and emergent mission requirements and operations assigned by the Secretary of Defense.
The Geospatial Intelligence Analyst is responsible for performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, imagery and imagery derived MASINT analysis in support of JSOTFs engaged in combat operations throughout the world.
Specifically, the Geospatial Intelligence Analyst will:
Assist in processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remotely sensed data such as Multi-Spectral Images (MSI), Hyper-Spectral Imagery (HSI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and Electro-Optical Imagery.
Possess documented operational and tactical level intelligence experience to include general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems, and geospatial systems
Travel: May require recurring domestic and international travel to include conducting short deployments (15 days or less) to combat zones.
Hours: The applicant may be called upon to support 24-hour watch operations.
Experience and Education:
This position requires the ability to obtain and hold a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility.
Required: Current Valid TS/SCI & DOD Intelligence School Graduate
Minimum of ten years analytical experience within DOD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five years at the operational level. Shall be highly proficient in administering and deploying enterprise level open source and commercial off the shelf (COTS) GIS server equipment in support of intelligence organizations. Performs high level/expert intelligence systems architecture design and evaluation. Shall be proficient in utilizing Geospatial Information System (GIS) applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product developmen
- Associate Degree and minimum four years’ experience as GEOINT analyst within DoD or equivalent Government agencies (or appropriate combination of work/education experience)
- Prior Special Operations Forces experience is desired.
- Recent deployment experience desired
- ·All-Source Analyst or SIGINT Analyst with Extensive Geospatial Tools usage (ArcView, ArcGIS, and NSA proprietary tools)
- Experience producing daily reports from all available sources, updating GEOINT intelligence layer, assisting in aviation mission planning
- Experience interpreting and exploiting geo-spatial data from satellite and airborne systems in support of operations
- Experience producing Imagery analysis reports and fused geo spatial products
- Experience preparing detailed narrative and topical imagery intelligence produce and reports
- Experience with GEOINT analysis employing a combination of topographic, remote sensing and intelligence fusion analytical experience
- Experience fusing intelligence sources such as SIGINT, HUMINT and All Source Intelligence
- AGI/MASINT experience with exposure to HSI/MSI exploitation
Quick Services LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). QSL draws upon generations of business and special operations expertise to deliver best-in-class services around the world. QSL excels at understanding the client's needs, establishing lasting partnerships and surpassing client expectations. The ongoing business operations and reputation of QSL is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct by everyone in the organization. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Quick Services LLC Profile:
Quick Services draws upon generations of business and special operations expertise to deliver Best-in-Class services, technology, and products around the world. QSL specializes in intelligence services, cybersecurity, linguist services, counter-terrorism training and exercises, threat and vulnerability assessments, providing specialized equipment, bringing emerging technologies to market, and other related services.